KHANKAH SHARIF E QUADRIA MEHRIA, MIDNAPORE
Khankah Sharif e Quadria Mehria situated at Miamohalla, Midnapore (town), West Midnapore, (West Bengal) is one of the oldest and greatest centres of Quadria sect in Eastern India. It was established by Hazrat Syed Shah Diwan Razi Al Hussaini commonly known as Hazrat Chandan Shahid, who hailed from Bukhara and was the vice gerent (Khalifa) of renowned saint Hazrat Shahbaz Bhagalpuri (R.A). Later on it became the abode of Aala Huzur Syedena Hazrat Syed Shah Mehr Ali Alquadri Al Baghdadi (R.A) whose father Hazrat Syed Shah Tufail Ali Alquadri widely known as Qutb e Rabbani got married with a saintly lady of the descendant of Hazrat Chandan Shahid. Later in 1955 Aala Huzur s’ great grandson, one of the famous saints of his period, Qutb e Bangala Hazrat Syed Shah Gholam Mustafa Alquadri Al Jilani (R.A) gave this Khankah Sharif in lieu of Mohar (consideration money) in marriage to his wife Hazrat Syeda Jariatul Moula alias Syeda Kaniz Moula (R.A) by registered deed bearing number 4596 . Since, then onwards Hazrat Syeda Jariatul Moula became the sole owner of this Khankah Sharif, Midnapore. After her demise in 1985 all her sons and daughters became share holders of this property. The Shrines of Huzur Qutb e Bangala, his revered mother Hazrat Syeda Ummul Mustafa Masuma Khatun (R.A) and his wife Hazrat Syeda Jariatul Moula are situated in Khankah Sharif. Pir e Tariqat Ameer ul Mashaikh Hazrat Prof. (Dr.) Syed Manal Shah Alquadri is also one of the shareholders of this Khankah Sharif. The entire Khankah Sharif is maintained by him since the demise of his father. From a long time Hazrat Syed Manal Shah Alquadri is celebrating the Annual Urs Sharif of Hazrat Syed Shah Murshed Ali Alquadri commonly known as Huzur ‘Moula Pak’ every year on 3 rd and 4 th Falgoon corresponding to 16 th and 17 th February at Khankah Sharif with great pomp and grandeur. A number of big dignitaries attended this Annual Urs Sharif of 3rd Falgoon. The names of few such dignitaries are His Excellency Janab A.R.Kidwai, Governor of West Bengal, Hon’ble Mr. Soumen Kr. Mahapatra, Hon’ble Minister in Charge, Department of Water Resources, Govt. of West Bengal, Hon’ble Mr. Idris Ali, Member of Parliament (Lok Sabha), Hon’ble Mr. Abhijit Mukherjee, Member of Parliament (Lok Sabha), Hon’ble Mr. Ahmed Hasan Imran, Member of Parliament (Rajya Sabha), Hon’ble Mr. Manas Ranjan Bhuiyan, Chairman W.B. Public Service Commission and M.L.A, Hon’ble Prof. Dr. Swapan Kr. Pramanik, Vice Chancellor, Vidyasagar University, Midnapore, Mr. Gulzar Dehlavi, world famous Urdu poet, Mr. Mrigen Maity, M.L.A, Mr. M.K.Singh, Superintendent of Police, Midnapore, Hazrat Syed Muhammad Ashraf Kichhouchhwi, Founder President All India Ulama Mashaikh Board, Maharaj Sutiranjan, Incharge Ram Krishna Mission, Midnapore, Revered Father Pintu, Revered Father Joy Desuza, Nirmal Hriday Ashram, Midnapore and many others.
DAIRA SHARIF E QUADRIA, KOLKATA
In 1980s Ameer ul Mashaikh Hazrat Prof (Dr.) Syed Manal Shah Alquadri felt the need of his Khankah in Kolkata. He purchased a land at 40C, Shamsul Huda Road, Kolkata-700017 (Park Circus) from his own earnings. His revered father Qutb e Bangala Hazrat Syed Shah Gholam Mustafa Alquadri (R.A) laid the foundation stone of this Khankah and named it DAIRA SHARIF E QUADRIA and prayed for it to be a great centre of Quadria order in West Bengal. Thereafter, the Mashaikhs present over there also placed stones. But there was no money at the disposal of Ameer ul Mashaikh to built the Khankah. One fine morning by the grace of Almighty, the officers of Industrial Bank came and provided the entire fund needed for construction of Daira Sharif. Now it has become a great centre of sufism and spiritualism in Kolkata. Every year thousands of people irrespective of caste, creed and religion comes to Daira Sharif to seek blessings from him. The Annual Yazdahum Sharif/Giarwiee Sharif (Death Anniversary) of Sultan ul Aulia Piran e Pir Dastagir Hazrat Syedena wa Moulana Shaikh Abdul Qadir Jilani (R.A) is the biggest ceremony held every year in this Khankah which is attended by thousands of people. The following dignitaries visited Daira Sharif e Quadria, Kolkata to sought blessings from Ameer ul Mashaikh : Hon’ble Shrimati Mamata Banerjee, Chief Minister of West Bengal, Hon’ble Mr. Firhad Hakim, Minister in Charge, Department of Municipal Affairs and Urban Dev., Govt. of W.B, Hon’ble Mr. Subrata Mukherjee, Minister in Charge, Department of Rural Dev. Public Health & Engineering and Panchayat Affairs , Govt. of W.B, Hon’ble Mr. Javed Ahmed Khan, Minister in Charge, Department of Disaster Management, Govt. of W.B, Hon’ble Mr. Nure Alam Chowdhury, Minister in Charge, Department of Animal Resources, Govt. of W.B, Hon’ble Mr. Siddiqullah Chowdhury, Minister of State, Department of Mass Communication & Library Extension, Govt. of W.B, Hon’ble Mr. Giyasuddin Molla, Minister of State, Department of Minority Affairs & Madrasah Education, Govt. of W.B, Hon’ble Mr. Sultan Ahmed, Member of Parliament (Lok Sabha), Hon’ble Mr. Abhijit Mukherjee, Member of Parliament (Lok Sabha), ), Hon’ble Mr. Sudip Bondhopadhyay, Member of Parliament (Rajya Sabha), Hon’ble Mr. Idris Ali, Member of Parliament (Lok Sabha), Hon’ble Mr. Ahmed Hasan Imran, Member of Parliament (Rajya Sabha), Hon’ble Mr. Syed Ahmed Bokhari, Imam Jama Masjid New Delhi , Hon’ble Prof. Dr. Suranjan Das, Vice Chancellor, Calcutta University, Hon’ble Prof. Dr. Swapan Kr. Pramanik, Vice Chancellor, Vidyasagar University, Midnapore, Hon’ble Prof. Dr. Surubhi Banerjee, Vice Chancellor, Gour Banga University and many others.
KHANKAH SHARIF E QUADRIA O CHISHTIA, KESHPUR, MIDNAPORE
The foundation stone of Khankah Sharif e Quadria o Chishtia, Keshpur was laid by Hazrat Prof. Dr. Syed Manal Shah Alquadri on Sunday the 6th September 2015 corresponding to 22nd Dhu al Qa’dah 1436 A.H. A two storied building has been constructed at this place. Here also Muslims as well as people from other communities come to Huzur Qibla for blessings and spiritual treatment.
MASJID SHARIF E GHOUSUL AZAM, KESHPUR
Hazrat Prof. Dr. Syed Manal Shah Alquadri realized that there is no mosque in the locality of his Khankah Sharif where Muslims can offer their prayers. So he laid the foundation of a mosque for this noble purpose on 14th November 2011 corresponding to 17th Dhu al Hijjah 1432 A.H. and gave his own earnings for its construction. He showed great reverence to Syedena Hazrat Ghousul Azam (R.A) by naming it as MASJID SHARIF E GHOUSUL AZAM. Its beautiful architecture is famous in the entire district. The first congregation of this mosque was held on Friday the 1st November 2013/ 27th Dhu al Hijjah 1434 A.H which was attended by thousands of people from different parts of West Bengal. The prayer was preceded by an inaugural ceremony which was attended by Hon’ble Mr. Haider Aziz Safawi, Minister in Charge, Department of Correctional Administration, Govt. of W.B, Hon’ble Mr. Giyasuddin Molla, Minister of State, Department of Minority Affairs & Madrasah Education Govt. of W.B, Hazrat Prof. Dr. Syed Shah Marhoonul Irshad Alquaderi, Pir Sahib of Khankah Sharif, Taltala, Kolkata and other guests. Prof. Dr. Syed Md Iqbal Shah Alquadri Naib Sajjadanashin of Ameer ul Mashaikh delivered the sermon (Khutba) of Juma and led the first prayer of the mosque.
MADRASAH E GHOUSIA, KESHPUR
The foundation of this Madrasah was laid by Hazrat Prof. Dr. Syed Manal Shah Alquadri on Sunday the 6th September 2015 corresponding to 22nd Dhu al Qa’dah 1436 A.H.. It is a Hifzia Madrasah where English, Bengali, Mathematics and General Knowledge are being taught with Holy Quran free of cost. Being an academician Ameer ul Mashaikh thought that worldly knowledge is also necessary for Hafiz e Quran with the knowledge of Islam.
KHANKAH SHARIF, PIARDANGA
Hazrat Prof. Dr. Syed Manal Shah Alquadri celebrates the Annual Urs Sharif of one of the greatest saints of Bengal Hazrat Syed Shah Isa Rizvi Chishti (R.A) every year on 29th Safar of Hijri calendar at his shrine, Eid Gah and surrounding areas situated at Piardanga village (P.S Chandrakona) West Midnapore with great pomp and grandeur. Thousands of disciples and devotees assemble on this occasion from different parts of West Bengal. He realised that a Khankah is extremely necessary for the purpose of Urs Celebration. Therefore he established a Khankah at Piardanga village. He frequently visits the Khankah Sharif in order to fulfil the needs of his disciples which are present in large number in surrounding villages. In this connection it may be mentioned that there is also an old Khankah Sharif beside the shrine of Hazrat Isa Rizvi (R.A) which was established by Huzur Qibla’s grandfather Hazrat Syed Shah Abdul Wahab Alquadri Al Chishti R.A. Huzur Qibla is a shareholder of this Khankah Sharif.